I'm not putting a time limit on this since that will just stress me out without contributing to productivity:
a.) plant spinach
r.) sprout things
d.) figure out how to make my own equivalent of Clif bars/Lara bars
s.) start baking bread again
@.) set up composting
q.) set up another drying rack or a clothesline
o.) look into ways to carry groceries home on my bike when I have too many for my backpack-- bags on my wrist, especially reusable bags which are bigger, tend to destabilize me just a bit
5.) see if it's possible to buy my electricity from a renewable source through electric company
*.) break out the crockpot!
k.) learn to make my own taffy apples
x.) general food preservation skills
n.) insulate the water heater
^.) look into insulating drapes
m.) get a space heater/heat lamp
This is my current hippie to-do list. I don't know what would be on my feminist to-do list or my asexual to-do list if I had one-- if it would even make sense to have one-- except for one item on both, which is "become more self-sufficient." The other day I bought a piece of used furniture which was too heavy to lift, and got it into the house by tipping it end-over-end up the stairs and through the house until I could slide it. Ingenuity, it works.
I have a general sense of what's on my Christian to-do list, but I'm not sure I could or should put it into words.
No comments:
Post a Comment